[Paparazzi-devel] Usb Error

From: Arun Sajeevan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Usb Error
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:49:04 +0530

Hi all,
This is a continuation of previous logs. My previous errors were all eliminated.
Now we have been tryin to upload the aircraft files on to the Tiny via the usb directly.
As told, the leds were not blinking on connecting.But on uploading this is the error that I get:
no USB device
make[1]: *** [upload] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/manikandtan/paparazzi/sw/airborne'
make: *** [ap.upload] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/home/manikandtan/paparazzi'
Now thse are the things that I have checked and tried:

1.Tries setting access rights as per http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation#Setting_access_rights_for_USB_download

2.Run papz as sudo from terminal

3.Battery connected after USB

Nothing has changed however.