[Paparazzi-devel] Connecting pentax remote PCB to Tiny with I2C digital_

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Connecting pentax remote PCB to Tiny with I2C digital_cam.xml module
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 20:19:15 +1300

Hi Guys

Does anybody within ENAC labs know how the Pentax remote E featured in the attached photo (supplied by Pascal Brisset) is wired to the I2C sda & scl pins on a Tiny 2.1 utilising the digital_cam.xml (DC) module?.

I have ascertained that an opto-isolator would do the job. But the remote board featured in the photo seems not to have this feature attached.

Maybe there is a better, smarter and lighter way?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen