Re: [Paparazzi-devel] re: ir/actuators problem

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] re: ir/actuators problem
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:47:09 +0100

Hi,
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation#env_Variables
The environment variables just say where your Paparazzi installation
is located. You should only need this if you want to start tools from
the commandline, but if you have these set, you have to make sure they
point to the paparazzi directory you want to use.

Also with git you have the complete repository locally on your laptop
and there is no need make backup copies in extra folders, you can just
make a branch or tag and switch to it anytime with your paparazzi
directory staying the same.

Cheers, Felix