Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Azorean UAV

From: Alan K.
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Azorean UAV
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:13:08 +0000

Rui,

I think there will be many Paparazzi enthusiasts who will be able to help you
with Altium Designer, but if you do need one more I would be pleased to help.

Regards

Alan K.

Hello,

I will need someone with Altium Designer knowledge to help me with a paparazzi
autopilot modification.

I would like to develop an autopilot with servo pins and some relays. It's for
an 16Kg UAV project.

Best regards
Rui Costa
--
This message has been scanned for spam, viruses and
dangerous content by Odyssey Systems Mail Shield, and is