Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS problem.

From: Andre Devitt
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS problem.
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:50:33 -0500

Check if you see an error in paparazzi center (I believe errors are
highlighted in a brownish color) saying something like: "Warning:
Aircraft MD5 sum does not match. You can disable this warning with the
--no-md5-check option."

I believe this causes the symptoms you are experiencing and means that
you need to rebuild your autopilot code and reflash.

To clean the autopilot code the command is "make AIRCRAFT=NAME
ac_clean", and in conjunction with the make clean;make *should* bring
everything in line, but I'm not one of the ppz primary develops so
please correct me if I'm wrong.

This is from memory of similar symptoms but it's always worth going
through the paparazzi center console messages to check for warnings.

Andre.