[Paparazzi-devel] Disable HOME mode

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Disable HOME mode
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:43:05 +0100

Hi guys,

I had successful maiden flight with my eHawk last weekend. I only
needed one single battery for trimming. No control tuning required. On
the second flight I was already going far in AUTO2. In the mean time I
completed several fully autonomous flights, including takeoff and
landing. A very inspiring experience.

One problem:

In two flights going far suddenly the HOME mode kicked in. The first
time I could explain, because the RC had bad reception and a glitch
caused switching to AUTO1 and then HOME mode triggered. From then on
going far I turned off the RC to avoid glitches. The second time I
couldn't find any reason. No RC and not far from home. It for sure is
not because I was going further than max_distance_from_home.

How can I disable or modify the HOME mode behaviour?

Cheers,
Reto