[Paparazzi-devel] Low IR contrast ( https://github.com/paparazzi/paparaz

From: Paul Cox
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Low IR contrast ( https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/issues#issue/17 )
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 21:24:47 +0100

All,

In my git branch I have added code to the fixedwing firmware to detect low (vertical) IR contrast. Below a certain threshold (IR_CONTRAST_THRESHOLD_LOW), IR.bogus becomes TRUE and the autopilot uses fixed predefined commands (zero out controls and coast until out of the clouds). Once the contrast climbs back up to another threshold (IR_CONTRAST_THRESHOLD_HIGH), normal operation resumes.  Before this gets merged, my question to the group is what default contrast levels do you feel would be  appropriate based on your various experiences?

for more info : https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/issues#issue/17

Paul