Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AspirinIMU

From: Marc Schwarzbach
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AspirinIMU
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 21:28:23 +0100

Hi David,

the question is what you understand by support.
They can generally be seen as a provider of hardware, so they will support what
they sell for the people that buy it (when it comes to hardware problems).
Everything more would be nice, of course...

Regarding software, anybody can write a driver for e.g. Aspirin on a TWOG. The
driver for Lisa could be the base. That´s the work for the community. That´s
what Piotr probably meant by "no support yet".

So let´s work on that or everything else what will bring the system ahead.

Regarding the discussion on open source hardware I think (more then :-)
everything has been said on DIY-Drones:
http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/new-imu-board-for-paparazzibut?commentId=705844%3AComment%3A296281&xg_source=msg_com_blogpost

Cheers

Marc