[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Meet

From: mark.griffin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Meet
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:51:10 +0100

I noticed this announcement on the Paparazzi Blog (http://paparazziuav.org/2011/02/15/paparazzi-at-chaos-communication-camp-2011/):

“Several of the Paparazzi core developers are planning to go to the Chaos Communication Camp 2011 in Finowfurt (near Berlin) in Germany. The event will last for the 4 days 10|11|12|13|14th August 2011. If you have a chance be sure to visit us there. We plan to release some really cool new things at the event. I am sure if you are interested in UAV, Multicopter or Aircraft you will not want to miss this!
We hope to see you there!
Cheers, your Paparazzi Team.”

I was there a few years ago and found it interesting to meet some of the Paparazzi developers. Sounds like a great opportunity to meet up with the current developers. How about we (at least the European based contributors) meet up there?