Re: [Paparazzi-devel] telemetry not working

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] telemetry not working
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:15:18 +0200

Hi Adrien,

The default baud rate for the modems is set to 57600 Baud. If you use
a different baudrate you have to define that in your airframe file.
See http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Airframe_Configuration#Telemetry_.28Modem.29

So the baudrate of your xbee connected to your airframe has to match
the one set in your airframe file, and the modem connected to your
ground laptop has to match the one of the Data Link in Paparazzi
Center.
You can set the baud rate for the link agent by just adding the
parameter -s 9600 to the line of the datalink, then restart the link
and save the session so you don't have to set this every time.

Cheers, Felix