Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Motor problems

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Motor problems
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 17:17:36 +0200

Hi Nathan,

do you have all electrical connections right, as described in:

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Twog_v1#Electrical_Connections_to_the_Airborne_Equipment

Make sure you have your ESC only connected with the PWM signal to the
TWOG. You must not connect it with the plus and it is not recommended
to connect the minus (ground loop).

Cheers and good luck,
Reto