[Paparazzi-devel] Camera Switch (CAMSW) Controlled by RC Channel?

From: nsknews
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Camera Switch (CAMSW) Controlled by RC Channel?
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:39:43 +0000 (UTC)

Quick question for you all...

I'm using one of the GPIOs (the CAMSW port on the TWOG 1.00) to control an external circuit.  I've got it working so that I can use a flight-plan block to toggle the state, but I'd also like to be able to control it in manual mode, by using a two-position switch on my radio.  Is there any way (short of going deep into the code) that I could slave a GPIO ("LED") to an RC channel?

Thanks!

Regards,
~Luke