Re: [Paparazzi-devel] someting unpredictable

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] someting unpredictable
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:18:27 +0200

Especially with long wires to the motor (more than 10cm from battery to motor controller) almost all controllers need or at least benefit from extra capacitors. e.g. http://www.schulze-elektronik-gmbh.de/guide/gfutc-de.pdf

On highy vibrating platforms we have also seen broken Tantalum capacitors (the big yellow input buffer). It keeps working on the desk thanks to the other small caps but is highy unstable then.

-Christophe