[Paparazzi-devel] Source released for iPad/iPhone paparazzi GCS add-on

From: David Mobach
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Source released for iPad/iPhone paparazzi GCS add-on
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:15:27 +0200

Hi everyone,

Just a short message to all the paparazzi developers that I have (finally) released the source of a prototype iOS ground control station application. It runs on both iPhone & iPad. Bear in mind that it is just a proof-of-concept implementation using existing iOS frameworks like MapKit and UIKit to display a map and basic UAV status information. So no fancy PFDs and other graphics (yet).

You can find the source here: https://github.com/davidmobach/igcs

And some more information about the application here: http://www.herearerobots.com/igcs/

Please let me know if you are interested in helping to develop it further.

With kind regards,
 David