Re: [Paparazzi-devel] error messages

From: Monika.Scheibe
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] error messages
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 05:33:28 +0000

I got it.
As it worked without any error via direct connection with FTDI-cable I assumed
something with XBee, again...
And when reading the preferences of the ground module, it had all forgotten.
So, reprogramming the XBee-module and the error messages were gone :-).

My final question about this is what causes a module to forget its preferences?

Best wishes, Monika