[Paparazzi-devel] ROTORCOPTER FOR 500g camera

From: Rui Costa
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] ROTORCOPTER FOR 500g camera
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:29:32 +0000

Hi all,

I would like to build a rotorcopter to carry the new Sony NEX-7 camera. It weight 291g and the lens about 194g.

So it has to be capable to carry 500g-600g of payload (camera and mounting).

Can you help me with configuration ideias? I would like to use Lisa/L for it.

I'm thinking on one of the next configurations:

- Quadcopter
- Tri coaxial copter (6 motors total)
- Hexacopter

Actual code from paparazzi handles with that configurations? Or I will have to program to work with?

Best regards
Rui Costa