Dear all, We are keen on flying our Micro Aerial Vehicle, of wing span 300 mm and Mass 300 grams with the Paparazzi autopilot, can anybody answer to my quires below.
1) I am looking forward to get Tiny.V2 autopilot hardware to assemble on my MAV, please tel me wether the assembled Tiny V2 autopilot comes with IMU (3 Axis Accelerometer and Rate Gyros) and Pressure Sensors on board?
2) In case if the IMU and Pressure Sensors are not a part of the AP board, which one do i need to buy so that I won't get in to any integration issues.
3) Do I need to use a XBEE Tx/Rx on board to transmit and receive information from the GCS.
4) Where do I get all the on board source code (Software) and the Ground Control Station Source code.
5) In case I wish to use the Paparazzi AP as a HITL simulator do I need a separate workstation for real time simulation and GCS.
Looking forward to get replies from the paparazzi users. Kindly help us.
Thanks and Regards Guruganesh R Scientist, National Aerospace Labs, Bangalore-17