[Paparazzi-devel] IT students of Murdoch University in Perth, Western Au

From: ParkLa Hee
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] IT students of Murdoch University in Perth, Western Australia.(www.murdoch.edu.au)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:28:53 +0900

Hi

We are IT students of Murdoch University in Perth, Western Australia.(www.murdoch.edu.au)

This semester we have recieved an IT project from a client who requested us to look into the paparazzi system framework for creating a monitoring system. More specifically for reading data from temperature and pressure sensors and logging it, running it through algorithms and displaying to the user. We have been assessing the code but noticing large portions are in assembly language or unfamiliar which is OCMAL.

Our major concern is connecting between sensors and software. If you wouldn’t mind, is there any chance to talk to you or send questions regard the problem that mentioned above?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Regards

LaHee Park