Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about paparazzi and fixed wing autopilot

From: Jochen Rieger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about paparazzi and fixed wing autopilot system
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 08:06:29 +0200

Hmmm oh sorry, I am wrote the false. I mean i want to buy Lisa/L+Gummsticks+   Xsense MTi-G or Aspirin+Paparazzi GPS   +Wi.232EUR-R

I have already a Xsense, but i will test first the cheaper Aspirin, when it doesnt work good enough, i use Xsense.
Do that combination sound promising?

Best regards.
Jochen

2011/9/30 Christophe De Wagter <address@hidden>

Any special reason to use the (expensive) XSens? And with the MTi-G there is already a GPS. Using the normal XSens MTi with an external GPS requires a tiny bit of coding. Please note xsens has RS232 level serial port. That fits directly to yapa but for others you need a level converter.