Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi center ans CGS for Windows

From: Chad Koehnen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi center ans CGS for Windows
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:43:58 -0400

What is this Windows thing you speak of? :)

On 10/12/2011 12:19 PM, Rui Costa wrote:
What's the progress of the CGS for Windows?

Cheers
Rui Costa

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 8:25 PM, David Conger <address@hidden> wrote:
This is the Paparazzi-devel Developer email list right?

FWIW: Why doesn't MavLink simply integrate and work with IVY and require no changes from the Paparazzi side? Maybe that is what you propose as you are the lead developer?

-David