Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New (old) ahrs algorithm in dev branch

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New (old) ahrs algorithm in dev branch
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 22:52:51 +0100

Hi again,

More changes in the dev branch that should be tested, so help is welcome :-)

I made the same fixes (correctly consider BODY_TO_IMU when correcting
for centrifugal acceleration) for
<subsystem name="ahrs" type="int_cmpl_quat"/>
Also this AHRS_GRAVITY_UPDATE_COORDINATED_TURN is turned on be default
for fixedwings as well...

Cheers, Felix