Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L Octocopter with MMK Power Board Reseting In

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L Octocopter with MMK Power Board Reseting Intermittently
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:13:40 +0000

Simon, i am not sure but i think the ESC use I2C1_bus and sensors(aspirin / baro) use I2C2_bus.
Soo, the i2c queue for motor not use the same queue as sensors.
I not have any schematics here to confirm this question.

I remember that my lisa hang too on the first tests.
The problem occour because the 5v regulator work very HOT with 12v. When i put a 7v regulator on V_in the problem are solved.

I not know anything about LISA/L board. This is my next aquisition if lisa/m past on my tests .

regards.