Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Updated Images of Control Loops

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Updated Images of Control Loops
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:57:31 -0700

Thanks Stephen,

I just wanted to make sure that there were no updated images before I
dug into the stabilization code :) One of my goals is to update the
wiki for future Lisa/M users (and Paparazzi users if the topic is
general enough) so I will add the block diagrams for the adaptive/new
code at some point.

- Chris