Re: [Paparazzi-devel] External Voltage Sensor for Battery Warnings

From: Balazs GATI
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] External Voltage Sensor for Battery Warnings
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:47:44 +0100

Dear Felix,

I just finished the application of the redefined ADC_CHANNEL_VSUPPLY. It works great! For everybody, who would like to apply it: dont forget to complete the airframe file with a raw makefile section. In case of a current sensor (measures voltage and current) with the following line:
<makefile>
    ap.CFLAGS += -DADC -DUSE_ADC_3 -DUSE_ADC_4
</makefile>
(if you are using different ADC channels, replace the numbers with the current ones)

Balazs