[Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin 2.1 Calibration File/Target Makefile

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin 2.1 Calibration File/Target Makefile
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 17:16:56 -0700

All,

I read that Aspirin 2.1 doesn't need a calibration file, but when
compiling without any of the old calibration stuff like MAG_XY_SENS (I
can't remember the exact definition name) it fails to compile. For
now, I'm just copying my old Aspirin calibration file for it to work
(and it works fine this way.) Also, Aspirin 2.1 doesn't have a target
makefile, is it ok to use the 2.0 makefile?

Best,
Chris