[Paparazzi-devel] XBee 868 MHz Issues with Paparazzi

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] XBee 868 MHz Issues with Paparazzi
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 15:32:26 -0700

All,

Due to EU regulations, we must use either 433 MHz, 868 MHz, 2.4 GHz
for IMAV2012. I was wondering if there have been any developments with
the 868 MHz band issues with Paparazzi or if it's still fairly
unusable. Also, does anyone know of any 433 MHz transmitters tailored
for AUTO2 outdoor flight? I'm curious as to why XBee doesn't make any
433 MHz modems...

- Chris