Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Create papgets

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Create papgets
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:11:56 +0200

Hi,

so you just want to change the layout? It is specified in an xml file which can be passed as a parameter to the GCS to use it. You can just put the map2d, strips, alarms, etc. in different rows/colmums of the layout.
See http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GCS_Configuration#Layout

Papgets are the gauges, buttons, etc. you can add to the GCS. Simple ones can just be dragged in, for more control add them to your layout xml file.
See http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GCS#Papgets

Feel free to improve the descriptions of this on the wiki ;-)

Cheers, Felix