[Paparazzi-devel] ATMMega PPM Encoder

From: Alfonso Garrido
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] ATMMega PPM Encoder
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 20:04:25 +0200

Hello everybody,

I am having problems with my RC link. I have been looking through and I think it may be caused by the JR1 jump. I have read about how to do it in the documentation but I guess I have a different board since the scheme there does not match my board. Could anybody please tell me where is the JR1 located in my board (see attached pic)?

I am also having troubles with the RC messages. When I click on Tools-->Messages, the servos does not respond to the sticks of the RC even though I have configured the airframe and radio file accordingly, so I guess there is something wrong. Any hint?

Thanks.