Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ATMMega PPM Encoder

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ATMMega PPM Encoder
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 08:10:22 +1000

I can't remember how ppm encoders behave with the wrong fuse settings, but I remember they don't work. That's the only thing I can think of. Did you program it?

Chris Gough

We have tried everything. Our PPM is blinking at 3Hz but no PPM arrives to the Yapa (all zeros message)! Plugging in servos directly to the receiver, they do follow the sticks. We cannot explain it!