Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Long Range Flying Wing

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Long Range Flying Wing
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:34:10 +0300

Congratulations thats quite an achievement so please give us some more info!
I use the 9xtend with a joystick at 115200 and the up link now works fine.
I had similar problems but i solved them using the polled mode.
Was the plane always under power or you also used gliding?
What battery voltage and capacity did you used (3s, 4s etc) and what motor?
I am building a similar plane right now using the X8 as a test bed
Chris