Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Logomatic with 2 UART?

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Logomatic with 2 UART?
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 00:35:18 +0200

The logger actually already logs both serial ports. The idea is to use port 1 to read the data from autopilot -> ground and the other port for logging the data from ground -> autopilot.

There is even code to log an extra external analog sensor I believe.

For now, the logger tries to decode paparazzi messages. So you either need to send your data using the paparazzi header and footer or need to change that bit of the logger code and do your own decoding. Obviously you will not be able to log the uplink telemetry anymore if you use one of the 2 serials for another purpose.

-Christophe