Re: [Paparazzi-devel] lisa has a different GPS interface?

From: Marvin Wang
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] lisa has a different GPS interface?
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 22:52:38 +0800

hi Chris,

i had tried that use ublox center in windows and it get lock within 1
minute,(first time), but when it goes on my lisa/m2.0, it is another
story. the GPS is very hard to get locked,  up to 10~20 minutes to get
locked on my balcony.  in the field it takes more than 2 minutes. i
dont know what causes this.