Re: [Paparazzi-devel] quadcopter using twog

From: Sahul Venkat
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] quadcopter using twog
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 10:23:50 +0530

Hi,

On going thru the TINY board architecture , i found the availability of 8 different PWM outputs .Is there any specific reason why these cannot be employed for commanding the ESCs?Or is there any specific reason as to why the I2c bus needs to be used to command the ESC's?

Also , do the general ESC's like the emax ESC's have the capability to interface with I2C.

Thanks & Regards,
sahul venkat.