Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Non-blocking module code

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Non-blocking module code
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 10:58:44 +0100

Hi Christophe,

I did guess it was blocking but wanted to be sure.

Then your module could count the seconds in a 1Hz periodic, disable
telemetry, wait for the buffers to clear, , wait an extra second, do what
it needs to do and then re-enable the telemetry...

Well, I didn't do it exactly that way...I called my variable disable_telemetry.

I test flew it yesterday and it worked perfectly for ~30 minutes.

Cheers,
Gareth

P.S Apologies for the earlier email, I should have thought to check the tudelft repo