Re: [Paparazzi-devel] tiny v/2.11

From: Árni Þorvaldsson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] tiny v/2.11
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 21:01:41 +0000

ok thanks alot, will do!
Frá: address@hidden address@hidden fyrir hönd David Conger address@hidden
Sent: 27. júlí 2012 15:49
To: address@hidden
Efni: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] tiny v/2.11

Hello,

I have plans to assemble more Tiny2.11 and TWOG after I make NavGo (I run
PPZUAV see getting hardware page on the wiki).

If you need one now write me at ppzuav at gmail dot com. I can find or make one
for you.

If anyone needs any version, any quantity, let me know. I've invested in the
Equipment (pick and place, reflow oven etc) to improve quality and shorten lead
times on orders.

Regards,
David Conger
PPZUAV LLC