Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Luftboot experience

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Luftboot experience
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 18:25:52 +0200

Hi Sergey,

I did that a while ago (maybe not quite the latest version we have now) and used luftboot, was working fine with the Lisa/M 2 for my quad...
However I didn't use it much since I hardly have time to play with Paparazzi right now and during testing I was mostly using JTAG,
since that was more convenient (also using the serial line of the JTAG adapter instead of xbees).

Cheers, Felix