Re: [Paparazzi-devel] HELP telemetry message with long and lat

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] HELP telemetry message with long and lat
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 22:36:58 +0200

Hi Cedric,

thx for pointing out that there is an error in the GPS_LLA message.
Was added once for debugging and not really used since...
Pushed a fix to v4.0.

Regarding zeros in the messages, what gps subsystem are you using and if it is a ublox, how is your GPS configured?
As Stephen pointed out, the ublox GPS needs to be configured to send the UBX_NAV_POSLLH message if you want lat/lon.

Also the state interface won't help here....

Cheers, Felix