[Paparazzi-devel] Starting with YAPA2?

From: iman shirdareh
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Starting with YAPA2?
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 19:53:49 +0430

Hi

At last I find some time to start working with paparazzi project!

I have a YAPA v2 full assembled that is from PPZUAV.com and in attachment is some pics from all of that.
I have two FMA IR sensors and I want to use them with paparazzi.

Now I have some question:
1.Does it already have bootloader ? or I must to program it with FTDI cable?
2.If it has bootloder , may I to use on board USB to connect that with Paparazzi software?
3. Can I use my GPS without removing R1 resistor?
4. May I use both of IMU and IR?

Thanks a lot.............Iman