Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Making it easy for new users

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Making it easy for new users
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:53:31 +0200

Hi Martin,

I think an updated Ubuntu live image for a USB stick would be great. Basically an up-to-date version of http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/LiveCD

It would also be good to hear where the problems are. Is it really Installation?
Seems to me that this is fairly straight forward and documented.
Maybe it just needs restructuring?

However a step-by-step guide for setting up a standard airframe (e.g. a Bixler) would be sweet.

If you want to help out in these regard, that would be just awesome!

Cheers, Felix