Re: [Paparazzi-devel] weird issue servo 5 on lisa/m2

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] weird issue servo 5 on lisa/m2
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 20:48:24 +0100

Hi Gerard,

assuming that the remote 'origin' really refers to the paparazzi repo and not your own personal github repo, git pull origin master should do the job.
Check your .git/config file or git remote -v | grep origin

With which files did you have include issues? Some of your own, or some in the main paparazzi repo?
If you pull from master it's always a good idea to run the toplevel make again. That will update the submodules if necessary and recompile the tools if something changed there...

I also cleaned up the Makefiles and dependencies... You should now be able to compile the lib, GCS, tools, etc.. (the toplevel make) with multiple parallel jobs. (Not the airframe compilation)
make -j 8
A lot quicker, but not as readable as the output from the different parallel jobs is interleaved...
If you run into issues with the parallel make, just run the normal serial make again and please let me know :-)

Btw, made some changes to the SPI slave selection and fixed some typos...
Could you please also check if the SPI devices you are using (w5100) are working as expected in master?
Thx!

Cheers, Felix