Re: [Paparazzi-devel] lisa/m with mkk controller = problem

From: Thomas Wuensche
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] lisa/m with mkk controller = problem
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 13:12:12 +0100

I had - with another board - problems with
the clock speed on the I2C before, the cycle
time was to short to supply all ESCs with
the data on the octo. In my case just the ESCs
switched off.

Though it is a different situation you might
consider to search in the same direction (clock
speed and buffer size) for the I2C transfer.

Best regards, Thomas