[Paparazzi-devel] How to send/log trigger-events?

From: Jorn Anke
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] How to send/log trigger-events?
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 00:19:49 +0100

Hi,

I am experimenting with interacting with the digital camera trigger, and think I finally have got it right.

But as it is, I don't think the trigger event is sent via telemetry, and therefore not logged. Do I have to set a variable or something in the airframe-file, -or somewhere else, to make this happen?

And one other thing; does it exist other tools for exporting flight-logs to kml-files, e.g. to include waypoints, trigger events or other information?

Cheers,

Jørn