Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems

From: Tobias
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 20:52:40 +0100

Hey Chris,

I have the same problem with my eagle tree sensors on a twog. This behavior
came up a long time ago.... still havent found the reason thou :-(
for me they are still useable since they are working properly after I flashed
the autopliot. only after a new restart they freeze.
can you try this with your configuration, this would at least help a little.
Maybe we can track down this fault now! I m willing to help as much as I  can -
beside that I m working on the implementation of the drotec IMU and discovered
the same behavior with the hmc 5883 - the sensor works fine after flashing and
freezes after a restart.
files for the drotec IMU are on my branch if someone wants to have a look...

Tobi