Re: [Paparazzi-devel] px4 autopilot and paparazzi

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] px4 autopilot and paparazzi
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 22:20:04 +0100

Hi Sergey,

great to hear you have it running!
A quick glance at your repository showed that you basically added defines for the F4 and included these corresponding headers and adapted the architecture specific parts where needed.
I probably would have done the same at first, but I think this clearly shows that we need to move some stuff out into the board files (e.g. which pins, timers, etc. are used).

Would you be willing to help integrating this in a more generic fashion into Paparazzi? That would be really great!

Cheers, Felix