Re: [Paparazzi-devel] input2ivy and joystick problem PARTIALY, SOLVED

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] input2ivy and joystick problem PARTIALY, SOLVED
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:43:18 +0300

I figured that this might be the problem but i am beggining to like the new version now even if it has it's quirks :-)
It just looks and feels much faster in responce.
Andre
The Joystick does have a mode switch and i selected Mode 1 (i don't have the manual any more) which has a more suitable configuration so i use it like this. The airplane is now complete, all ground checks have been performed, everything is secured (vibrations) and runs like a clock (including the airborne tracking antenna). This Saturday it will make it's first AUTO2 trip, let's hope that i will get it back one piece.
Thank you Felix and Andre.
Chris