Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 8 CH PPM Encoder

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 8 CH PPM Encoder
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 09:30:46 -0400

Chris,

Thanks for the info, would you mind explaining your power supply, and how you're able to provide >470watts in flight please?  Are you just using a single battery?  I'm probably going to end up using three in parallel, do you think I'll need a converter or line conditioner between the power supply, and the autopilot system?