Re: [Paparazzi-devel] how to disable failsafe in orange

From: Refik Sever
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] how to disable failsafe in orange
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:47:44 +0300

Hi,

@eduardo:
Actually we bought the orange openlrs 433Mhz receiver from HK and we haven't
change the firmware yet. I learned from your email that the receiver can
give ppm output. Maybe we can try to program it later when we have time.

@gerard:
I tried your suggestion and it works. Now, when I switch off the
transmitter, it goes to auto2. However, it does not go into RC_LOST state.
Do I need to change the radio xml file in order to do that?

Another problem is, when I re open the transmitter while the receiver is in
failsafe, it goes to auto1 and gives 35% throttle for 2 seconds. Then it
goes back to auto2. It seems that in the boot sequence of the transmitter,
it sends undesired values. Is there a way to avoid it?

Best regards,
Refik

Message: 2