[Paparazzi-devel] Help configuring HITL Simulation

From: Jorge Pantoja
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Help configuring HITL Simulation
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 16:44:45 -0500

Hello everyone,

Can anyone please help me configuring my airframe file for a HITL simulation? I have attached my airframe file. My hardware consists on the following:

YAPA2 + CHIMU (SPI) + UBLOX GPS (Leah5) + ETS Airspeed Sensor (I2C) + 8CH PPM Encoder Board

My airframe file BUILD perfectly on Paparazzi version 5.0_stable. Here is how my conf.xml file looks like for HITL:

<aircraft
   name="Piquero"
   ac_id="1"
   airframe="airframes/Piquero_ETS_Yapa2.xml"
   radio="radios/cockpitSX.xml"
   telemetry="telemetry/htil_fixedwing.xml"
   flight_plan="flight_plans/basic.xml"
   settings=" settings/fixedwing_basic.xml"
   gui_color="blue"
  />
  <aircraft

Do I need to load Flight Gear during the HITL session?

Best Regards,
--
Jorge Pantoja
Program Manager/Liaison