Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 14:46:10 +0300

I am very very satisfied with the original Drotek 10dof (i don't have the aspirin) and i also have a clone of it bought 20$ with shipping.
I have used double sided tape and istalled the imu underneath the discovery board.
My opinion recently has changed as i prefer the imu to be located outside the autopilot board now...
The other 6 pin plug goes to the FTDI (or modem) cable.
Chris