[Paparazzi-devel] Xbee problem.

From: Luis Carlos
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee problem.
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 16:03:22 -0400

hi to all..
I update yesterday to the last master branch...i use lisa/m and xbee 900...compile the code upload to the lisa when i connect the xbee brick or change the baud to 9600...this occur when power the board...i tried more than 20 times to connect to gcs but not sucess...test 3dr 900 modem and not connect...after update to the last master the telemetry works fine...this it's a problem with the new master? Any please help me with this...
Thanks

Best regards..

Luis Carlos